LEARNING, TEACHING & ASSESSMENT
All students are on a learning journey which they will continue in order to prepare them for success in later life.
In order for that journey to be stimulating, enjoyable and successful for all our students we will ensure that:
- Students have access to curriculum pathways and a broad range of courses appropriate to their strengths, needs and aspirations.
- Students are taught using a wide range of techniques and resources which promote deep learning and understanding.
- Students develop a range of skills and learning habits so that they can manage their own learning as much as possible.
- Students are both supported and challenged where necessary.
- Students and parents know and understand their end of key stage performance targets.
- Students and parents know and understand what they need to do to ensure students make strong progress towards their targets; and
- Teachers and teaching assistants understand how they can help every student in their care to progress along their personal Learning Journey.